Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:07 pm
 Madara
Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:27 pm

Post subject: Lost my character
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:44 am 
Contributor

:oops:

Hello,

I am new here and I have lost my character. I am using the same login i have used for last 3 days. Last night i downloaded RoF and installed it copied over directx it told me it was missing i logged in set up my ui for my pally called "Save" put 300plat into the shared slot with my newer expansion didnt see any bad msg saying i cannot like i had in titanium. I logged out and made an alt wizard called Word, logged the wizzy in got him to guild lobby only to see my platinum i put inshared slot wasnt there. I logged back out to log my pally in and ask someone to hold plat for my alt if they would, only to bo shocked to see that my paladin Save is missing.

Did i do anything wrong that would warrant my character being deleted? All i did was download rof so i can have more bank space and see spell gems that aren't displaying on titanium.

Please if u can help me restore my pally i would appreciate it very much. I had taken a lot of time to farm plat, i know plat here is cut basically by 10 times, but i had saved up 3900 plat and bought two 100% wt reduce bags, still had 2600 in my account even with losing 300 in shared, I've done my epic and progressed to your custom tier 5. I was only lvl 55 but that was a lot of work for a newcomer.

Secrets or whoever works on this server help me out, i'm a long playing eqemu gamer from P99 EZserver THF etc, and was happy to make a toon on this server and try out your world. I would very much like to continue playing here.

Save was on ACCOUNT JDFRIEND was in the first slot. And now i only have my basic lvl 1 wizard i just made.

This is Lightblade, if anything can be done to assist you all please let me know, i have screenshot etc of my character when i was playing and killing rares.

Post subject: Re: Lost my character
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:01 am 
Contributor

Bump ^

Still missing character